Terms & Conditions
I, (being the purchaser, hereby state that I am purchasing The Calm Birth School Hypnobirthing Video program of my own free for myself or a third party I have full understanding of the following:
- The Calm Birth School program will utilise and teach a variety of techniques for the purposes of enhancing physical and emotional relaxation and to build confidence for birth
- The Calm Birth School, in no way guarantees any outcomes related to birth experience
- The Calm Birth School mp3s should never be listened to while driving or operating heavy machinery.
- It is understood that neither Susan Ashworth or Hollie De Cruz are medical professionals and they will not offer any medical advice.
- It is understood that there are other choices from which to seek antenatal education and support and at this time I or the third party chooses to work through The Calm Birth School of my/their own free will.
- That the content of these classes is in no way intended to be represented as medical advice nor as a prescription for medical procedure. Any health-related issues, questions or concerns that arise surrounding pregnancy, labour or the delivery of any baby should be posed to a medical professional.
- It is understood that whilst The Calm Birth School do not provide any guarantees for birth outcomes, for optimum success I agree to make reasonable use of therapeutic suggestions between sessions including listening to mp3s and use reasonable efforts to adopt mutually agreed therapeutic suggestions or actions.
- It is understood that whoever participates in The Calm Birth School video course is in good health, both physically and mentally and that there are no health related problems or reasons that indicate that they should not participate.
- It is understood that whoever takes part in the course is responsible for their own wellbeing and should they have any questions or concerns about their suitability for the video course, that they should seek professional medical advice prior to purchasing.
- It is understood that whoever takes part in the course, should seek the advice of my medical care provider if they are under medical supervision for physical or mental health related problems.
- It is understood that whoever is participating in the video course, will in no way hold Suzy Ashworth, Hollie de Cruz or The Calm Birth School responsible for any special circumstances that could arise as a result of my pregnancy, my labour, or the delivery of my baby; and it is agreed that neither the person taking the course or any member of their family or friendship group, will make any claim or initiate any suit against them now or at any time in the future.
- It is understood that any posts made in The Calm Birth School student areas either in the membership group or within the Facebook group can be used for promotional materials.
- Any purchase made after signing up for the Free Hypnobirthing sessions will not be liable for a refund.
- Any purchase made, with out signing up for the free hypnobirthing classes will be liable for a refund for 7 days after receiving the welcome email on the proviso that only Week 1 of the course has been accessed.